Extermination Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extermination Squad

Gaming

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Consulation Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
illfated
Complete noob
Complete noob

Consulation Match Empty
PostSubject: Consulation Match   Consulation Match EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:55 pm

Did we play?
Back to top Go down
iilusion
Admin
iilusion

Consulation Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consulation Match   Consulation Match EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:42 am

i have no idea.
I got on at 10pm the time that the game starts and there was a 3v3 going on.
I asked if we were going to 5v5 and JS3 told me that es| were late cos it started at 8pm NZ.
After proving him wrong he said that it was ok cos mist had agreed to a 3v3....
I dont know if it counts but yea...
Back to top Go down
illfated
Complete noob
Complete noob

Consulation Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consulation Match   Consulation Match EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:28 pm

True, I was on untill 10pm and saw nothing. No communication all night.
Back to top Go down
illfated
Complete noob
Complete noob

Consulation Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consulation Match   Consulation Match EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:35 pm

So I think we came last out of the whole (small) tourney. With only seeing 1 match, which was the one I played in, I want to add my feedback about the clan in general. I like to have my say as you will learn, I was pretty bad in the eXa forums, this time around I will try not to get carried away Smile
Training, 2 weeks prior to tourney, fun, met some guys, played together. Can we carry on doing this? Keep the clan alive by keeping members happy. Players who dont like vent + team work will always leave. We dont need them. We want the ones who stay, but gotta keep up the fun for them to come back.
Knowledge about the games. I was unaware. I visit THIS forum daily, and still didnt know when training or tourney matchs were on. I am a sheep, I do what my boss/s say. I doubt I was the only one who didn't know about the games. Can we make new posts under clan news for upcoming matches time and date.
In game, I saw only one issue. For me, it was total shock to play Earthquake clan in a competitive clan arena match, their skill wasnt above ours. 1 player (leash) carried the whole team. Their tactics were experienced. An option to counter this, is make a captain per map. All of those games rounds should have been draws. Due to no body walking into their spam. Captains keep the players motivated, targeting the strongest enemy, calling team charges, coordinating game plans. Endless possiblitys to improve our game.
Jamin, the big rage :p, I was on your side of course. No doubt. Thanks for sticking up for the clan. Although I knew there was no point arguing, we entered the comp as a lower tier clan, so to me, it was no shock. I said to you, we are going to get owned, you agree'd. Eveyone understood your point of view, and mick was pro at his response. He learnt from it in a positive way. Now he knows to make sure everyone is clear of the basic rules. GG in the end, I learnt alot from one match. So did everyone else. Next time we will only be better. Thanks
Back to top Go down
wnabfc
Admin

Consulation Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consulation Match   Consulation Match EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 am

that's well put, need more es type stuff, feels like the clan is dieing a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Consulation Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consulation Match   Consulation Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Consulation Match
Page 1 of 1